Thursday, April 19, 2012

Spring Time and I'm Ready for More!

Hello my lovely's!

I am super excited that it is SPRING and we are entering a new year of wonderful weather and some fresh photographic ideas. I would love it if you would join me in entering a new season :) I really hope that you all read my blogs and I hope that they will mean something to you as they do to me.

Follow me on my blog here 
Facebook me at www.facebook.com/TawneePhotography
Follow me on Twitter @TawneePhotog

Real Talk for just a few lines here.. I have to shout out to my wonderful friend Amy Paulson, literally most of you do not know what an impact she has been on my business and myself. She is one of the most amazing photographers I know and LOVE. I have aspired to be half of what she is that is literally how amazingly talented she is! She has encouraged me in so many ways and has shown me a lot technical things about using my camera and has shown me the emotional side of it as well. She also encouraged me to blog.. SO here I am! I am so blessed that she walked into my life, and it was perfect timing too. I Thank God for bringing her into my life, she is just all around amazing! 








No comments:

Post a Comment